Гл.админ: Эшли
Админы: Хаос, Сапфира,Твист,Максимус

Модераторы: Алю, Клеопатра, ЛиЛиЯ, Метт, Пушок,Фалина

Дизайнеры: Эшли,Твист

Полезные ссылки:
|Шаблон анкета|
|Сюжет|

Новости игры:

В прайдах появляются правители! На время востановления прайдов война была остановлена и правители, считая и правительницу Огня, мирно беседуют между собой...

Для гостей:

Отдаём перса Adult.Swim. нужен для сюжета! Здравствуй Гость! Мы рады приветствовать тебя на ролевой про львов! Это ролевая НЕ создана по одноимённому мульт фильму «Король лев»! Полтора форума скрыто от тебя! Так зарегестрируйся у нас и ты поймёшь что значит стать наследником стихий! Прочитай обязательно правила или может быть неурядица!

">

Гости,регистрируйтесь!
События игры:

У нас 4 прайда-Воды, Огня, Воздуха, Земли Они уже давно враждуют между собой, появляется ли нечто, что хоть немного примерит враждующих?

Дата и время:

Погода: Зима, но у каждой территории каждого прайда, разный климат! Сейчас у всех день!У всех идёт дождь!

Температура воздуха

температура у прайда огня +30, у прайда воды +25, у прайда воздуха +15 и у прайда земли +20.

Реклама:

Дорогие рекламщики,вы можете рекламить только тогда, когда реклама будет ВЗАИМНАЯ!

Сделать стартовой Добавь в избранное!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Король лев-Наследство стихий! » Прайд Огня » Состав прайда огня

Состав прайда огня

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 161

Сапфира
ну почему не родная?А если принца не будет?

Стелла
Принц будет. Родной дочкой не получится. По сюжету у меня должно быть только 2 РОДНЫХ детей.

Сапфира
ну!У тебя потом будет сын,а я буду старшей.Всего 2 детей.Если хочешь,я возраст поменяю на только что родившеюся.

Стелла
По сюжету должен родится сначало сын! А потом уже дочь!  Так что либо ты ещё не родилась, либо тогда если не хочешь ждать, то запишу тебя в львята и всё

Сапфира
лана,тогда я ещё не родилась

Стелла
Ок. И плиз подбери авик, что бы была поожа и на меня и на Хаоса (Это твоя папа)

Сапфира,можно принцем?

Лейн
А тебе сколько?

нисколько,я ещё не родился...

Принецеееесой хочууууу)

Rejil,насколько я знаю,принцесса Стелла

Шпионы-

Можно сюда?

Милиса написал(а):

Шпионы-Можно сюда?

ок!

Rejil написал(а):

Принецеееесой хочууууу)

принцесса есть

Эшли написал(а):

Шпионы

???

Naksi
ок

Я ушел!

Шпионы-Можно 4 шпиона? Если нет, то в львицы.

Герцогиня написал(а):

Шпионы-Можно 4 шпиона?

ок

Эшли написал(а):

Воители-Chapa

o.O  я ушел

Львица, одиночка - моно? Или воительница,?

Отредактировано Катава (2009-04-27 18:00:13)

Привет ребята. Я kраcивая и непослушная девушка. Очeнb xoчy быть твoей любoвницeй и другом! Со мнoй мoжнo познакомиться нa этом сайте riojolchiorea.tk/svnr

As for the second point - although I still consider the girl attractive, I no longer think that she is the best that can be on earth.
Blowjob, Lina did just wonderful. Her small mouth simply absorbed my organ and it was simply impossible to keep from taking her head. Lina mumbled passionately, and I, with groans, pulled her head onto my penis. Literally three minutes later I finished. Lina winked merrily, got up from her knees and, kissing me on the lips, rushed out into the street to Mikhail.
liveartbcs.com/turkey/13-01-2022. When I returned, I noticed that she was watching a movie on my laptop. It confused me a little. How can you touch other people's things so unceremoniously?
The only goal: to remove the wench and wet the end. They didn’t hear about AIDS then, gonorrhea was treated simply, and these diseases were quite rare. In order not to come into conflict with the local population, we first talked to the guys. The conversation, supported by vodka, came out meaningful. Then they learned that in this town not maniacs rape women, but maniacs can rape a man. We went to the site and looked around. The same guys learned how to identify a busy woman from a free one. The guys with a cackle explained that we would not be mistaken.
Without theoretical preparation, nothing will work. There is a lot of literature on this issue concerning the psychology, physiology and technology of sex.
Do you want me to try? I took a risk, expecting to receive from the turntable.
We froze, I look at the conductor, then at Anya. And in a friend, Anya begins to laugh loudly. I am with her for company ... After that, the conductor says, are you rehearsing the reconciliation scene from the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith? We continue to laugh, even more, and the conductor is with us. I pushed Anya against the wall, went downstairs myself, asked what the visit was about. She asked, will you have tea? And immediately answered, probably not. And I really can not hide a member from her gaze. I won't turn my back. And then Ani's cape falls on top of my penis. And Anya is like that, Sash, will you have tea? Yes, I don't mind, do you? I agree. Tea was brought to us, we did not finish it and continued what we had gathered here for. I had to get up at the front of the final, but I reached the end, with Anya, and have been married for 5 years. And I am writing a story next to Anya, who periodically gives me a blowjob under the table.
There are many galaxies in the universe. There are billions of stars and planets in galaxies. Many planets are not adapted for life, but there are those on which it should be. Are such planets far from us? And who inhabits them? Possibly green humanoids. Or maybe they are blue, or even purple. Or maybe they are not different from us at all.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site is truly good.

What's up, I read your new stuff on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is presented on web?

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Hi there, its fastidious piece of writing concerning media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of facts.

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its really really nice article on building up new webpage.

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I've learn this post and if I may just I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my know-how.

Вы здесь » Король лев-Наследство стихий! » Прайд Огня » Состав прайда огня

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно